These beer bottle coozies were Knitted in trade for some critical assitance with a particularly tricky synthetic to seismic well tie. I tried needle felting the patch, but it looked kind of tacky. I ended up embroidering and the wavelets looked much nicer. One zero phase wavelet and one quadrature wavelet (his and hers) were provided so they can tell the beverages apart.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
I have been working through a very long list of projects to finish. Hopefully I will do a better job in the next few weeks posting. This shawl was knitted for a good friend getting married in early June. You may recognize the pattern from marina's winter mystery shawl knit along... I love that pattern!