Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bunny Nuggets

No blog posts for a month?!!?  Work was extremely busy for a few weeks, in a pretty stressful yet productive kind of way.  That left me at the end of the day with little energy and absolutely no brain power.  But I must still knit.  As a result, I have been obsessively and compulsively knitting bunny nuggets.  Find the pattern here and start your own descent into madness today.  They are quick (about an hour) and easy.  I have the pattern memorized.  Scrap yarn works like a dream.

Strangely enough, I only photographed this first one.  The rest have been going with me to work and finding their way into the offices of my colleagues.  No need to share online if they are making the rounds IRL, right?  (Plus they were all born at night under sub-optimal photographic conditions.)  I estimate at least 45 have infiltrated my floor at this point.  Only the most grizzled old oil men have been able to resist so far...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love my bunny nuggets! I may have to start infiltrating my work