Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hand Embroidered Patch Swap III

It may be common knowledge that I am a dork. It may not be common knowledge that on my list of dorky attributes, a long time love of Dr. Who ranks fairly high. This being said, I jumped at the chance to incorporate my infatuation with daleks into this patch.
This seemingly nice fellow called Alden Bates posted a schematic of his interpretation of dalek innards and I couldn't help myself. Line drawings are so perfect for embroidery. I left off the labels so you'll have to refer to the original for reference.
http://nzdwfc.tetrap.com/archive/tsv32/dalek.html

2 comments:

Nev said...

You're NOT a dork...you're a Dr.Who Super-Fan! JUST like me! And WHY NOT! The world needs MORE people like us! :)

Trifarina said...

Ha ha ha!!!
Thanks!